2014/10/17

Returning to New Eden

After spending days, weeks and months doing anything but playing Eve I have returned to New Eden.

For those that are interested to know what I did - well, basically I had saved up quite a lot of overtime to take 12 weeks off of work and do this:


But let us talk about Eve.

As I said, I have returned. And doing that I also decided that it would be good idea to record some solo pvp action in order to make a second episode of my commentary show.

So .. here you go. Let me know what you think, The audio quality should be much better when compared to the first episode, but the video quality took a hit. The reason for that is that the footage was recorded by my streaming software and not by FRAPS. I will check into a good compromise for later episodes .. for now this should be ok.



Cheers, see you in New Eden.

V

2 comments: